Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Introducing Deja

Yes, I always have crazy eyes in photos
    So I decided to start a blog because I am a person that likes to talk and enjoys creative writing. That and my husband can only hear so many stories about my day before he starts to zone out. I decided the first thing I needed to do to join the blog world is decide what my blog would be about. Simple right? Wrong, nothing is simple in my world. I thought about who I am and realized that I'm not really sure who I am. I'm a mother to three kids, a wife, a church secretary, 29 years old, a Taurus.... but all of those are just facts. Who Am I?!?! Am I a crafter? An at-home chef? Expert lover? Ha, okay, I know the answer to that one and no, this is not going to be that kind of blog. Am I a great friend? A gracious hostess? A budding health nut? One of "those" moms? The answer is I really don't know. I know what I want to be and I know what I try to be but I don't know if I am any of those things... yet. What I decided is that with the dreaded 30th birthday creeping up on me..... (only 244 days left in my 20's but who's counting?) I am going to define ME. This blog is dedicated finding the true me, the person I can be proud to say I am when I am 30. Whoa, that's still hard to say even if it's just typing the number. I invite you to join me on my journey, I cannot promise that it will be grammatically correct, but it might just be fairly entertaining! 
                                                               Yours Truly,
                                                                      Deja

No comments: